Rollerbag Goddess travel blog and travel writer Charish Badzinski have been featured widely in the news as a travel subject matter expert and an expert on solo travel for women.
Media coverage includes the following:
- djaunter.com: “30+ Best Mother’s Day Gifts, Experiences & Ideas for the Traveling Mom“
- Mic Network Inc.: “The items that should always be in your carry-on, according to travel experts.“
- Yahoo.com: “10 Essential Safety Tips for Women Traveling Solo.”
- Britt&Co: “10 Essential Safety Tips for Women Traveling Solo.“
- thecourier.com/American Profile: “Solo Travel Done Right.“
- Parade.com: “These 5 Expert Tips Could Help Keep You Safe on Your Solo Travels.”
- Mightygoods.com: “12 Digital Nomads Share How They Pack Their Bags and Live Nomadic.“
- Nomad as F*ck: Charish Badzinski profile
- CBSnews.com: “Low on Cash? Crash on a Couch.“
- Twincities.com: “Couchsurfing: one way to travel.”
- La Crosse Tribune: “CouchSurfing for a free place to stay across the country and the world.“
- La Crosse Tribune: “Blogs lend real-life points of view to the headlines.“
In addition, travel writer Charish Badzinski’s work has been featured widely, including in the following:
- Mexico, A Love Story: Women Write About the Mexican Experience. An anthology of women’s travel stories about Mexico. Charish wrote the essay entitled, “Sugar Sand.”
- Minneapolis Star Tribune: “Traveling Abroad, with Rooms to Spare.“
- The Official Recipe For A Green Life Blog: “The IPCC Climate Report: 5 Steps You Can Take Today To Save Our Planet.“
- Recipe For A Green Life, the book and green lifestyle resource. Charish edited the book and wrote the foreword.
- Wisconsin Magazine of History: “Mary of the Angels Chapel, an Artistic and Architectural Treasure.“
- Coulee Region Women magazine. Charish wrote for the magazine for many years and served as editor for five years.
Want to put powerful storytelling to work for you? Contact us.