|Gondolas in Venice, Italy. Photo by Charish Badzinski.|
Think of Venice, and chances are you’ll envision gondolas floating gently down the canals, gliding under pedestrian bridges arching their backs toward the sun. Perhaps you see a handsome gondolier in a striped shirt, singing as he propels the gondola forward. Ornate buildings float by in your peripheral view, the scent of fresh tomato sauce and baked bread waft on the breeze. Together it is poetry, but it is the water, slowly swallowing this enchanting city, that hypnotizes you and calls you to experience Venice from her unique perspective.
- Destination – Italy: The Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre
- A Musical Moment in the Cinque Terre
- How Travel Makes You Beautiful
- Sunrise at Monterroso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy
- Location Independent Living: Profile of a Digital Nomad